Environmental Data Science Seminar Series
Join our semi-weekly Environmental Data Science (EDS) Seminar. Every other Tuesday from 11-11:50 am (MT), ESIIL and Earth Lab host guest speakers at CU Boulder to present their work in the field of EDS. Topics cover use of *big data* to advance knowledge of the dynamics and interactions of the Earth system, towards actionable insights and tools.
Click here to learn more.
Mailing List Subscription:
To join the EDS seminar mailing list follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- You will receive an email response shortly after, please reply to this response email to confirm your addition to our mailing list (Do not click the blue ‘join this group’ button within the email).
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after & no further action is needed.
- You have successfully been added to our mailing list & will begin to receive emails containing the zoom link and information about each week's speaker.
- To unsubscribe, reply to any of the weekly emails to request removal from the mailing list.
Upcoming Agenda of Events:
Please contact Alison Post if you are interested in giving a talk, either during the current semester or a future one.
Please email Casey Jenson if you have any questions about registration, remote attendance, or related topics.