Inviting applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Environmental Data Science
The Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES), an interdisciplinary research institute within the University of Colorado Boulder, invites applications for a tenure-track faculty member at the Assistant Professor level specializing in environmental data science. The position is rostered in CIRES, with tenure and teaching responsibilities in the Department of Geography in the College of Arts & Sciences. The new faculty member will play a leadership role within ESIIL and advance their own extramurally funded research agenda that aligns with and uses ESIIL capabilities and resources. Click here for more information and to apply.
- General Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: email@example.com
- Associate Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn
Mailing List Subscription: To join the ESIIL network mailing list follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to "email@example.com".
- You will receive an email response shortly after, please reply to this response email to confirm your addition to our mailing list (Do not click the blue ‘join this group’ button within the email).
- You will receive a confirmation email shortly after & no further action is needed.
- You have successfully been added to our mailing list & will begin to receive periodic emails about all things ESIIL!
Environmental Data Science Seminar Series
Join our weekly Environmental Data Science (EDS) Seminar. Every Tuesday from 11-11:50 am (MT), ESIIL and Earth Lab at CU Boulder host guest speakers to present their work in the field of EDS. Topics cover use of *big data* to advance knowledge of the dynamics and interactions of the Earth system, towards actionable insights and tools.
Click here to learn more, see the schedule, give a talk, or join our EDS seminar Mailing list.
Connect with us!
Fill out this Google Form to get in touch.